question

montgomerystdental avatar image
montgomerystdental asked

Looking to Transfer 14-month Clover Lease

Hello,

I know this forum is targeted for developers but we're a little strapped for where to turn here; I definitely apologize in advance if this is the wrong space to ask about this. I'm a representative of a dental office in SF looking to transfer their lease with Clover to another company (which Clover's customer service recommended we do, as our systems are unfortunately no longer compatible with Clover). Clover's customer service did also advise us that finding a company to transfer our remaining 14-month lease to would be entirely up to us, as they are unable to help with a lease transfer at all.

Is this something you've ever seen successfully done in the past? If so, how did that work, and can you recommend any avenues for finding a company who already uses--or is interested in using--Clover and might be open to taking over our lease (as well as our good-as-new Clover mini)?

Thank you so much for any advice; this is really unfamiliar territory for us, so your time and knowledge is really appreciated here.

- Arrott

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community