question

sasia avatar image
sasia asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Testing OAuth in Sandbox

Hi,

I am getting an "Not Found" error while testing the OAuth in Sandbox. I verified that the APP ID and Merchant ID are in sandbox. Any recommendation on what am I missing? I tried to look for the installed apps in test merchant, my test app doesn't seem to show there. Thanks

REST APIOAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You need to install the app to your merchant, please see https://community.clover.com/articles/23744/resolving-401-unauthorized-responses-when-making-a.html for instructions.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sasia avatar image sasia commented ·

The article has instructions only to re-install an app. When I got "Peview in App MArket", I get a message saying "it wil be available only after the owner adds me as an employee". On the other other hand when I go to "More Tools" in test merchant, I don't see my test app. Should my app be approved before I try oauth?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sasia commented ·

No, approval does nothing on sandbox. The error message is telling you what the problem is. You are not the account owner and thus cannot install the app. Contact the account owner and have them install the app or have them add the correct permissions to your account.

0 Likes 0 ·
sasia avatar image sasia David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I created those app and test merchant, also it does have my user as the Owner and Admin respectively. I assume I am missing a step for the App not to show in the Test Merchant for installation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community