question

sreekant avatar image
sreekant asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Error while payment for order by payment API

Hi,

I am making payment by payment API but getting java.net.UnknownHostException: Unable to resolve host "apisandbox.dev.clover.com": No address associated with hostname.

I am using:

URL: https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/J5NBJXRB1DNZ8/orders/9833ABST26CZP/payments?access_token=token

request body: {"note":"00000024 Fuel Order Paid through Fuel Payment Tender.","employee":{"id":"S48JPDMRW0K7W"},"tender":{"id":"26CBPDA7DDWSA"},"order":{"id":"9833ABST26CZP"},"amount":"278"}

Sometimes getting success response but maximum time getting "No address associated with hostname".

Please suggest what to do.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Where are you making the call from? A Clover devkit? An emulator? Somewhere else? If from an emulator see some of the answers here - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6355498/unable-to-resolve-host-url-here-no-address-associated-with-hostname.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sreekant avatar image sreekant commented ·

I am making an API call from the emulator. I already gave internet permission and checking internet connection before making an API call.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sreekant commented ·

Did you read through the link I sent? There are several people that had other answers beyond the accepted answer. I think this is something specific to working with emulators in Android in general and not something we can really help with.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community