question

msaleem avatar image
msaleem asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am trying to create production developer account but Unable to get verification email to approve, please help?

Hi,

I am trying to create production developer account but unable to get verification email to approve.

I'm using below link to create developer account for production.

https://www.clover.com/developer-home/create-account

please help.

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I assume you have checked your spam folder? What email did you register your account with?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

msaleem avatar image msaleem commented ·

Please find attached email below through which account is register.

email - cc@teamsewell.com

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ msaleem commented ·

The email is working, I would check your account (spam, etc.) or try another email. Also, I don't even see a developer account with that email ...

0 Likes 0 ·
msaleem avatar image msaleem David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

I have checked (spam, etc) folder but have not received any verification email to create developer account for production.

I would like to ask that what the issue with this cc@teamsewell.com why we are not getting verification email.

Moreover, Why should i use another email and if i use another email what are the initial steps to create developer account for production.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community