question

msaleem avatar image
msaleem asked msaleem commented

Need to print custom text on the customer bill receipt printed from clover dining app

I want to add some text to the bottom of oder receipt once the order is created or add some item into this order. Now when user clicks on print order receipt i wanted to print that text at the bottom of the receipt. I tried to set title keyword of current order but it's not working and i also try to set note but it's printed at the middle of the receipt.
Please help me achived this type of receipt.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered msaleem commented

Have you tried smart receipts - https://docs.clover.com/docs/smart-receipts?

9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

msaleem avatar image msaleem commented ·

Hello David,

Thanks for the quick response.I tried this but i wanted to printed the dynamic text to every order.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ msaleem commented ·

I am confused, did you accept my answer? Can you clarify if smart-receipts solves your problem? If it doesn't can you explain why not?

0 Likes 0 ·
msaleem avatar image msaleem David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

No,Smart receipts is not solve my problem.Because i wanted to print the dynamic text to each order

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community