question

Omar Reyes avatar image
Omar Reyes asked racheladmin Deactivated edited

Clover Mini Emulator - serial id

I own a Clover Mini devkit which I am using to develop a semi-integrated system. I'm sending an order to the cloud pay display app using the browser sdk. Now I want to test sending an order to multiple Clover Mini devices. Is this possible to do in the emulator without purchasing another Clover Mini devkit? I noticed that the emulator doesn't generate a serial id that I can use with the SDK.

Also, can I use the same accesstoken to send the order to any Clover Mini device registered under a merchant. Or will I have to generate a new accesstoken for each device.

Thanks

Remote Pay Cloud
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hammer avatar image hammer ♦ commented ·

A partial answer: can I use the same accesstoken to send the order to any Clover Mini device registered under a merchant. Or will I have to generate a new accesstoken for each device

You will need to have an accesstoken for each device.

0 Likes 0 ·
hammer avatar image hammer ♦ commented ·

A question for clarity: Now I want to test sending an order to multiple Clover Mini devices. Do you mean you want to send the same order to multiple devices at the same time? Or do you want to try sending an order to different devices?

0 Likes 0 ·
Omar Reyes avatar image Omar Reyes commented ·

This is the user case I'm thinking of.

1) User sends an order to one Clover Mini device. 2) User made a mistake and sent the order to the wrong device. 3) User wants to send the order to another Clover Mini instead.

Can I not use the same access token to send the order to the other device?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

hammer avatar image
hammer answered

Your application could save the order, then negotiate a connection to a different device, then send the order to the device. However, access tokens cannot be used on multiple devices. During the connection process to another device, a new token would have to be obtained.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community