question

veerendrajetty avatar image
veerendrajetty asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Taking too long to Review the APP

Hello,

I have uploaded APP 2 months back and it is still in review, can someone help me out please.

Thanks

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

It looks like you have submitted your application for approval in sandbox. That is incorrect and the reason why you haven't heard anything. You need to create your app and submit it for approval in production. This is pretty clear in our documentation https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-app-approval. There are also warnings in the sandbox environment.

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We do see a submission for you on May 21st in production. If that is what you are inquiring about developer relations will be in touch with you to discuss it.

0 Likes 0 ·
veerendrajetty avatar image veerendrajetty David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hello David,

I didn't submit App in Sandbox, to be clear, this is the APP i'm referring to Z8MSYVMDV311J

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ veerendrajetty commented ·

I can't check it now but it sounds like this may be the one that was submitted on May 21st which is not 2 months ago. Developer relations said they'll reach out to you. I'm closing this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community