question

lenab avatar image
lenab asked ·

Telephone Order

Hello
I am having troubles implementing Mail Order Telephone Order transaction.
When all I have is a card number. No physical card.
What parameters should I set so my sale request is accepted without swiping on clover?

Developing for windows .net.
Thank you.

Orders
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

Populate vaulted card? No, unless of course you have previously vaulted the card. You can't use a vaulted card with just first6, last4. You have to have previously vaulted the card and received and saved a token. It sounds like you just want to allow your merchant to manually enter a card number. In that case you just need to set CardEntryMethods to MANUAL on the SaleRequest (or whatever).

4 comments Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi

I set saleRequest.CardEntryMethods = CloverConnector.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL;

and it does let me type in the card. But then gives me invalid card error.

I am testing on sandbox with test card card that comes with the device 6011 3610 000 6668.

0 Likes 0 · ·

6011 3610 000 6668 is not a valid card number. Try 6011 3610 0000 6668. I just tried this in sandbox and it works fine (enter any future expiration date).

0 Likes 0 · ·
lenab avatar image lenab David Marginian ♦♦ ·

Thanks a lot. That worked.

0 Likes 0 · ·
1593711138215.png (125.7 KiB)
Show more comments
lenab avatar image
lenab answered ·

Hi

thanks for answering.

Yes. My understanding I need to populate VaultedCard. But its failing when the only fields populated are first6 and last4.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community