question

lenab avatar image
lenab asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Telephone Order

Hello
I am having troubles implementing Mail Order Telephone Order transaction.
When all I have is a card number. No physical card.
What parameters should I set so my sale request is accepted without swiping on clover?

Developing for windows .net.
Thank you.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Populate vaulted card? No, unless of course you have previously vaulted the card. You can't use a vaulted card with just first6, last4. You have to have previously vaulted the card and received and saved a token. It sounds like you just want to allow your merchant to manually enter a card number. In that case you just need to set CardEntryMethods to MANUAL on the SaleRequest (or whatever).

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lenab avatar image lenab commented ·

Hi

I set saleRequest.CardEntryMethods = CloverConnector.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL;

and it does let me type in the card. But then gives me invalid card error.

I am testing on sandbox with test card card that comes with the device 6011 3610 000 6668.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ lenab commented ·

6011 3610 000 6668 is not a valid card number. Try 6011 3610 0000 6668. I just tried this in sandbox and it works fine (enter any future expiration date).

0 Likes 0 ·
lenab avatar image lenab David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks a lot. That worked.

0 Likes 0 ·
1593711138215.png (125.7 KiB)
Show more comments
lenab avatar image
lenab answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

Hi

thanks for answering.

Yes. My understanding I need to populate VaultedCard. But its failing when the only fields populated are first6 and last4.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community