question

solestage avatar image
solestage asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

sandbox developer dashboard not found

I am trying to follow instructions from Generating and installing your first APK, but I'm having trouble getting to the developer dashboard in the sandbox account from step 3 (see image below). From the merchant dashboard, I am unable to create an app in the sandbox environment. I've followed instructions from this answer in the production developer account and opened the app as an employee (same email as sandbox account) of my test location, but the app doesn't show up in the emulator. Please let me know how I can get my app to show up in the emulator or if I'm missing something. Thanks in advance!

Sandbox
1590730364819.png (111.1 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

It looks like your account got created but your developer account didn't. This can happen if you don't complete the process and the result is that you end up with an orphaned account. I am going to have our team remove the orphaned account and then you can recreate your account. I will let you know when your account has been removed.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Go ahead and creat your sandbox account again.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community