question

j676767 avatar image
j676767 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Production Developer Home Page not found error

I created a production developer account, have verified the email and created a test merchant. When i try access the page https://www.clover.com/developer-home I get a "Page not found" error with a "Return to Dashboard" button. I have completed testing e-commerce app in a separate sandbox account and am ready to publish for production. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Production
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

In a moderators only post, please atttach your production developer id.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Very bizarre, I see your test merchant but I can't find your developer account. Could you try to recreate the account?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
solestage avatar image
solestage answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am getting the same error. I've just spent 2 hours on the phone with clover support and they were unable to resolve the issue and told me to post on the community forum. My last related post for the sandbox environment was never addressed. I've tried the following workaround, but it did not work. I've also read through the entire documentation. Please help...

13 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

In a private/moderators only post provide some information from the network tab in your browser's debug and some more information. I want to see exactly what requests are being made and what request is either returning a 404 or another error. I see that you are a "member" of a developer account and the owner of that account has another email address but it appears the owner has deleted their account. Can anyone else on your team login?

0 Likes 0 ·
solestage avatar image solestage commented ·

tried to work around this issue by creating a brand new developer account and adding that account as an admin employee to the main account. However, when I create an app, it does not allow me to preview in app market (see image) even though I am an employee.

To provide additional clarification, the issue I am reporting now is a new account. I have another account where I do have an active developer account and have installed our own non-public apps. I basically want to install those apps in my new account so I've also tried to add that working developer account as an employee to my new account, but I get the same message as the image above.

0 Likes 0 ·
1602823515234.png (11.6 KiB)
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ solestage commented ·

I think the new behavior (not seeing the preview available) is expected. I asked you a series of questions above which you did not answer: Have you tried a different browser, using incognito mode, disabling all add-ons, clearing your browser cache/cookies, etc.? Are you accessing the site from the US?

0 Likes 0 ·
solestage avatar image solestage David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I can see how that behavior is expected for the second scenario. However, creating a brand new developer account and application then adding that person as admin employee - I don't see how that would apply since the account is already an employee. I've tried all of the above with no luck. Yes, from the US

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ solestage commented ·

You are adding people to your developer account, but apps are installed for a merchant. When you preview in the app market you are previewing what is available to the merchant and the developers you added to your account aren't employees of the merchant account. Only the developer that was logged in when the merchant was created is.

0 Likes 0 ·
solestage avatar image solestage David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

What if no developer was logged in when merchant was created? Also I've tried to change the owner to my new developer account and i was still unable to click preview in app market.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community