question

mrcartier avatar image
mrcartier asked mrlim answered

Is it possible to move iframe footer inside container?

I've reviewed the section 'Customizing iframe elements with CSS' & made several unsuccessful attempts. Using the iframe codepen found here & see that it generates a footer (FYI you can only see div class="clover-footer" in the Elements tab of browser debug console). As per the screenshot below the footer is a separate element independent of the container & is set at the bottom of the html <body> element/tag.

However I'd like to move the clover footer inside the container because it overruns the site-wide footer already in place. The site uses html inheritance: a template layout.html contains the navbar, logo, site-wide footer, etc. & all pages in the site inherit layout.html. Now the clover footer is at the bottom instead of the site-wide footer. Is there any CSS tools/tricks to use because need to keep a consistent layout with the rest of the pages. All feedback, ideas, etc. is welcome...

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
mrlim avatar image
mrlim answered mrlim edited

I'd like to know this as well.

When implementing in a WordPress site, there is already a "container" class that encapsulates the entire page. The Clover footer gets added to the bottom of the page instead of the credit card form.

Curious to know if there's ANY way to customize the footer?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community