question

radha avatar image
radha asked radha commented

How to add customized text at the end of the receipt programatically?

I want to add Ycs id of the order at the bottom of the receipt with the defined format, but unable to add the custom footer text from the app (i.e programmatically), So I would like to know whether there is any option to print the receipt with the dynamic text at the bottom.

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered radha commented
6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

radha avatar image radha commented ·

Thanks for the response, I tried implementing smart receipt but im getting permission issue

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: package does not have permission ORDERS_R
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2013)

cursor = PrintReceipt.this.getContentResolver().query(OrderContract.Summaries.contentUriWithAccount(account), new String[]{OrderContract.Summaries.ID}, null, null, OrderContract.Summaries.LAST_MODIFIED + " DESC LIMIT 1");

at the above line but I had given permissions in the sandbox account, Please let me know if there are any modifications to be done

0 Likes 0 ·
1584114369585.png (122.2 KiB)
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ radha commented ·

You must uninstall, and re-install the app (from the Clover App Market, not just adb) for new permissions to take effect. Did you do that?

0 Likes 0 ·
radha avatar image radha Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

No, should I install it from "preview in app market" in the above screenshot, if not can you provide the steps to install and uninstall from the app market

0 Likes 0 ·
1584117006934.png (131.0 KiB)
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community