question

greg avatar image
greg asked

Dashboard login unstable

Since a few days, I notice that for the sandbox environment, I often need 2 login attempts. After the first login, I get logged out after milliseconds. After the second login it is stable. The same happens also for production US dashboard, but also when switching between merchant and own app details (dropdown on top) I get all of a sudden logged out. When logging in again it is stable and works as expected. Is this a known issue?

In general I'd like to add that the repeating logins to sandbox dashboard are really a pain. When developing a web app, one needs to switch the URL between local and staging environment, so logging in 10-20 times a day is routine (also because the 60min session time is obviously shorter) I don't see any security gain by this, it's just tedious...Unimaginable to use the 2FA

SandboxProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community