question

blehman avatar image
blehman asked lc4ntk33pmym0uth5hut edited

.Is there any way to add additional service charge options or a fee for to go orders?

We would like to add a small fee for to go orders based on the total of the order. For example a customer orders 4 to go items totaling $100. We would like to add 2% to cover the costs of our boxes, condiments, etc.

clover developer community
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a merchant or a developer? If you are a merchant this may help - https://www.clover.com/help/register-app-customize-an-order/?device=6bPIjSaxAQUg2eYAm6Kuiw

0 Likes 0 ·
blehman avatar image blehman commented ·

I am a merchant. I have a service charge currently set up. It's and 18% gratuity for large parties. Is there anyway to have two service charges? One for large parties and one for to go orders?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ blehman commented ·

No, I don't think that is currently possible. I do see that other merchants have asked for it on uservoice - https://clover.uservoice.com/forums/922540-setup/suggestions/34740064-multiple-service-charges. Uservoice is the correct place for a merchant to ask about new features, this forum is for developer questions and monitored by developers not product people.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
lc4ntk33pmym0uth5hut avatar image
lc4ntk33pmym0uth5hut answered lc4ntk33pmym0uth5hut edited

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR OVER A YEAR FOR THEM TO ADD 2 GRAT BUTTONS!! THEY DONT SEEM TO CARE!! IN THE F & B world it is VITAL TO HAVE 3 BUTTONS!!! 18% for parties of 6 or more 20% for parties of 20 or more and

15% FOR TO GO ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are getting killed on to go orders!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A GRAT BUTTON?? PLEASE WE NEED AT LEAST 2 BUTTONS

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community