question

tomodyss avatar image
tomodyss asked tomodyss commented

Sandbox Merchant Account Password

A bit lost in following: https://docs.clover.com/build/android...

Part 3 says to log in with test merchant credentials; however, I cannot seem to find where to set these up. When I add a merchant to sandbox, it does not ask for login e-mail or password. Where is this set? Have attempted to create a new sandbox app, new merchant, etc., and under merchant account -> Setup -> Account Settings returns me to my developer account settings.

SandboxMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

tomodyss avatar image
tomodyss answered tomodyss commented

Ok, solved it, and in case anyone else has the same issue...

I'm on Mac using IntelliJ Idea. Dev tools installed did not have adb in the path, so it wasn't running in terminal. So copied the script to the folder containing adb, changed all script references to "./adb" instead of "adb" and it works now.

Sorry for the question. Boss wants me to learn Android dev for clover, and this has been a most frustrating experience.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Duane Moore avatar image Duane Moore commented ·

I'm not sure how the adb issues relate to your original question, but you can toggle back and forth between your merchant account view and the developer account by clicking the user icon in the upper right of the Clover developer dashboard landing page when logging in.

0 Likes 0 ·
tomodyss avatar image tomodyss commented ·

Thanks! Nah the issue was that I failed to realize that the script failed, plus was thinking from the setup doc that I had to log in with a merchant user/id. ("log in with your test merchant account credentials"). After fixing the script, discovered that adding the account in the emulator required my dev login, which then prompts to choose the merchant. So it was just my interpretation of the guide that led me to thinking it was a login issue instead of the "target new environment" issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community