question

jasonbanks avatar image
jasonbanks asked Ram answered

If I add 100% of current Merchants to release group, will they stay on that version?

Example, I create a release group named "Current as of 2020-01-14", set the APK versions to the current production app releases (e.g., v1), and add 100% of Merchants to that group.

If I then publish v2, will everyone in that "Current as of 2020-01-14" group REMAIN on v1?

Need an answer real quick to this one folks, thanks!

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ram avatar image
Ram answered

Yes, all the merchants in that release group will get the latest versions of APKs in that release group. So all of them would be on v1, once you add v1 to your release group.

Subsequently, if you publish a v2 version, this release group will NOT get it until you add v2 to the release group.

The following link to the Clover Docs gives you more info on working with release groups: https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/beta-releases-staged-rollouts

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community