question

Komsan Jongboonwattana avatar image
Komsan Jongboonwattana asked paulpetyo Deactivated answered

Can we add demo data to our submitted app for your testing?

Hi,

I have question about the app functionality test for Clover app market approval.

Device: Clover Flex

Due to our app is a additional module of our Desktop-based POS software for pay-at-the-table capability, so it is required to connect to the local desktop POS to get the order data for functioning.

Can we add demo data to our submitted app instead for your testing?

Thank you.

Komsan

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulpetyo avatar image
paulpetyo Deactivated answered Komsan Jongboonwattana commented

Good Morning Komsan,

What is the App ID for your application in question? I'll take a look at it and tell you what we need from you from a demo perspective to approve your app.

Thanks,

Paul

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Komsan Jongboonwattana avatar image Komsan Jongboonwattana commented ·

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

I haven't add our App to the developers dashboard yet because it is still in process but it is going to be finished soon. Do you mean that I should submit the app with demo data for you to look at it when it be ready?

Regards,

Komsan

0 Likes 0 ·
paulpetyo avatar image
paulpetyo Deactivated answered

Hey Komsan,

So yes I would agree that is probably your best bet. Once your app is submitted, someone from the Developer Relations team will be assigned to review it and shepherd it through the process.

For a semi-integrated solution such as yours, only a few things are different. Since you can't reasonably send us your POS system that you'll be integrated with, we ask for videos instead.

These encompass two things;

1. Overall functionality of the app. This is a video demonstrating the app itself, it's proposed function, and how it works. The 30,000 foot view if you will. But also do what you can to help us understand how your app works, where you are getting data, where it is going, and overall how you see it working in the wild.

2. Payment flow videos. For this we ask that you demonstrate your integration handling all the payment flows that you will support. For instance, if you are not going to accept partial auth payments, please show us how your application will handle that (what the customer will see, what the merchant will see).

You can find some additional information about what we are looking for from a demo perspective in our docs here :https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/clover-functional-review-playbook and https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/app-submission.

Hopefully that helps. Please let me know if you need to know anything else. Don't forget you can email semi-integrations@clover.com for questions about your integration or submitting for approval.

Thanks,

-Paul

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community