question

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Embedded HTML Payment FOrm

Does Clover offer an HTML credit card payment form that I can IFRAME directly in my site? For PCI purposes, I prefer to have Clover host the payment form that gathers the credit card information rather than to build this and host it myself. Square and PayPal both offer this type of functionality. My application is web-based and I know Square hands back a "NONCE" value which is an identifier for the credit card that was submitted. When this is handed back to me, I build the Order and the Payment and use the NONCE to tell Square to charge that particular card that was just previously submitted. Their Square Payment Form is embedded in my web site.

Payments
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkuhn avatar image jkuhn commented ·

@David Marginian, it looks like Clover is working on this. I found this page here that states the IFRAME payment box would be available by the end of Feb 2020. Any update to this or is there another place I should go to for the instructions on how to implement? Thanks!

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/ecommerce-integration-types

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jkuhn commented ·

Yes, we are working on it. That page will be updated when it is ready.

0 Likes 0 ·
bruno avatar image bruno David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Any update on this feature? For example, Gravity solution "emergepay" supports this feature by providing a out of the box hosted page and is extremely easy to integrate with.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Update:

Yes, our new ecommerce API has a hosted iframe - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/clover-iframe-integrations.

Outdated (original) Answer:

No, currently we do not offer this. External services like Spreedly (non-Clover service) bundle up Developer Pay (Clover) into a hosted iframe which in turn allows for SAQ-A.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community