question

wiskai avatar image
wiskai asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

AppId: 6K0JBSXTF4666 Clover is still reviewing your app Clover received your submission on 11/11/2019 and is reviewing your app.

In the Clover Dashboard we see this message:

Clover is still reviewing your app

Clover received your submission on 11/11/2019 and is reviewing your app.

Our app id is: 6K0JBSXTF4666

We have sent multiple emails to appmarketbusiness@clover.com with no response.

We have also called Clover customer support and after 45 minutes they were not even able to find our application. Seems that the process in Clover is not well established and not professional.

If Clover has too many submissions and they cannot handle I see two options:

1. Be open and clear about the time it will take to process new submissions

2. Put a fee for the integration, this will reduce the number of submissions and make you be able to handle it.

We have put LOTS of effort in the communication with Clover with no results so far.

Can we please get our submission to be reviewed?

Thanks,

Chip

CTO, WISK.ai

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Hi Chip,

I reached out to the team responsible for this and I am told they will work to get you a response today. If you don't hear anything today please post back and I will ping them again tomorrow.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Hi Chip, I am told that someone reached out to you for an update. I am closing this thread.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community