question

dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach asked greg commented

Approval and Lanch of Web Application

I am going through documentation on community.clover.com and docs.clover.com , but I cannot find any usable information on submitting a web application for review and testing. I may just be terrible at searching on these pages, but there doesn't seem to be any suitable information for webapps as there is for android-SDK.

For example, what documentation exists says that web-apps need to be mobile friendly, but provides no information as to what that means. It's a shame that Clover can reject your web-app for a standard that is not published. Additionally, there is precious little about how to Beta-test a web application.

@David Marginian, can you point me in the right direction?

Are there any developers out there that would be willing to talk to me about how they launched their web app?

Thanks in advance

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greg avatar image greg commented ·

It would be great if you could share the information you receive from appmarketbusiness in this thread - @David Marginian can you leave the thread open?

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I think you are correct, we don't have a ton of documentation on web application approval. Let me ping some of our docs folks to see if they have plans to improve this. In the meantime you may want to ping appmarketbusiness@clover.com, they should be able to help.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community