question

bobbybruce avatar image
bobbybruce asked ·

Exchange items for others with different value

As a small business retailer, I find it strange you can't exchange item(s) for other item(s) with a different value. Highly recommend adding this feature!

Clover Stationclover developer community
5 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Do y'all think this will be addressed anytime soon?

0 Likes 0 · ·

I am watching the issue and will update this thread when there is something noteworthy to report. I don't believe it will be soon because it is an involved change.

0 Likes 0 · ·
sunrisesurfshop avatar image sunrisesurfshop David Marginian ♦♦ ·

@David Marginian any update here?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

I pinged a few product folks about your requests. They told me that you should be using https://clover.uservoice.com/ for non-developer feature requests. This forum is for developers and monitored by developers. The uservoice forum is for merchants and monitored by our product folks. This doesn't change the fact that we do have a few open issues for your requests, however, posting on uservoice may have a larger impact.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community