question

dkwan avatar image
dkwan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

I cannot associate new dev kit in sandbox account (in Canada) (no devkit tab)

Sandbox MID: RCTST0000008099

Just created a sandbox account with the above MID (in CANADA).

When I follow the instructions in the URL:

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-your-devkit#section--associating-your-dev-kit

Step 2, it said: On the sandbox Developer Dashboard, click Dev Kits on the side-nav.

When I login to my dashboard, I see no Dev Kits on the side-nav.

Please help

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You need to login as your developer not your merchant.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dkwan avatar image
dkwan answered

Thank you, what do you mean by that? @David Marginian

Do I need a second account as a developer?

10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I just logged in as your developer and I can see the dev kit link. Can you attach a screen shot of the left panel navigation?

10 |2000

dkwan avatar image
dkwan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Here is the nav-tab @David Marginian

screenshot.jpg (154.0 KiB)
20 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

That is your test merchant's dashboard. To login as your developer, login here - https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home/login

0 Likes 0 ·
dkwan avatar image dkwan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I got the following. @David Marginian

0 Likes 0 ·
pagenotfound.jpg (96.3 KiB)
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dkwan commented ·

Can you explain how exactly you created your account and then how you are logging in? I just went through the process starting and it is working fine for me. You should start here https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home/create-account. Once you enter your email and verify your email address (by selecting the link in the email) you should be directed to a form where you enter your name and then another form where you enter your test merchant's information. After that you should be directed to your developer dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
dkwan avatar image
dkwan answered
  1. HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
    claim (1,1)
  2. CSP14307: Source ' apps.mypurecloud.com' was already provided for directive 'script-src' for Content-Security-Policy.
  3. %cStop! color:red;font-size:50px;font-family:Roboto;text-shadow:1px 1px black;
  4. %cThis is a browser feature intended for developers. If someone told you to copy-paste something here, it is a scam. font-size:24px;font-family:Roboto;
  5. TypeError: Unable to get property 'name' of undefined or null reference
  6. Unhandled promise rejection TypeError: Unable to get property 'name' of undefined or null reference

This is the Console Error message, hope they help @David Marginian

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community