question

prathapsaireddy avatar image
prathapsaireddy asked Jeffrey Blattman edited

how to reflect my order in transactions through android sdk?

Hi, I was trying to build an application which just needs to show transactions logs for an order. I have succeeded in reflecting my order details to cash logs by using CashEvents sdk. Can anyone please suggest how to make my order get reflected in Transaction logs.
int l = 1000000;paymentRequest.setAmount((long)l);
paymentRequest.setOrderId(order_id);// paymentRequest.setEmployeeId(parentActivity.curEmployee.getId());
Payment payment = orderConnector.pay(order_id, paymentRequest, false, "First Payment");
OrdersPayments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman edited
The method OrderConnector.pay() is not developer public. If you call it it will return a failure result status.

If you want to accept a payment, you can use ACTION_PAY (see SDK) to start the payment flow for the merchant. If you want to accept card payments only see ACTION_SECURE_PAY.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community