question

vidivici avatar image
vidivici asked Lee Tickett answered

Why can my live merchant account no longer download our bespoke app?

Why can my live merchant account no longer download our bespoke app? It was uninstalled, to facilitate a speedy upgrade and they can no longer find it in more tools. This is causing major disruption to a business with very high turn over. I note a previous post that states that non published apps are no longer found on live merchants more tools even though associated with a developer. This was a bespoke app for that customer, they don't want it used by others. They contracted with first data for card services, clover hardware and software purely on the understanding that they could use bespoke software to integrate the legacy systems of a business trading over 40+ years. Obviously this is a time critical issue. This needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency. Can you help please?
App Market
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

What's your app, and who were you working with at Clover / First Data?

0 Likes 0 ·
vidivici avatar image vidivici commented ·
@Jeffrey Blattman The app is uuid G0Q640TPJJET0 on eu server. I do not remember the name of the first data sales man, and cannot look for it at the moment as I am out of the country. I understand First data have contacted yourselves about this issue earlier today.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
Just publish, install than unpublish. This is how we manage private apps.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community