question

kcinfuse avatar image
kcinfuse asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

REST API bug: Multiple filters (id & modifiedTime in conjunction) not working correctly

Hello, I'm currently trying to use the orders api to fetch orders whose ID is greater than a value and their modifiedTime is greater than a UNIX millisecond timestamp. When using the filters by themselves (not in conjunction), they work as expected. However, when I combine them, it gives me inaccurate results (it ignores the modifiedTime filter).

Sample API call with some values (merchant_id, access_token, order_id) subbed out:
` https://api.clover.com/v3/merchants/MERCHANT_ID/orders?access_token=ACCESS_TOKEN&filter=id>CLOVER_ORDER_ID&filter=modifiedTime>1566492701000&limit=1000&offset=0`

In the above image, I'm getting some results with modifiedTime 155xxx even though I specified that I want results with modifiedTime > 156xxx
OrdersREST API
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am seeing similar problems and have created an internal issue. I will update you when it has been resolved.

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community