question

ilde avatar image
ilde asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

No merchants shown when touching /oauth/authorize

When hitting the end point https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=:myID, no merchants are shown. Even though we have set up several merchants. Is there any configuration setting that we are missing?
MerchantOAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
ilde avatar image
ilde answered David Marginian Deactivated edited
Can anyone help us with this issue, please? Is there a clover support team for developers?
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The merchants associated with an app are not publicly available. You must be logged in as the developer to see that information. I suspect this is the issue, you can check the debugging console in your browser to confirm this. Check the network calls and you should see a 401 for the accounts call.

0 Likes 0 ·
ilde avatar image ilde David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hello @David Marginian, I don't see a 401 response. This is what I've got (see attached)

Any ideas of what could be the cause of this issue

0 Likes 0 ·
ilde avatar image ilde David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

@David Marginian I am logged in with an account that has "Admin" rights, is that not sufficient?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ilde commented ·

As I mentioned earlier, you need to make sure you are logged in as the developer. The developer has access to the app and therefore the associated merchants.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community