question

ilde avatar image
ilde asked ·

No merchants shown when touching /oauth/authorize

When hitting the end point https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=:myID, no merchants are shown. Even though we have set up several merchants. Is there any configuration setting that we are missing?
MerchantOAuth
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ilde avatar image
ilde answered ·
Can anyone help us with this issue, please? Is there a clover support team for developers?
4 comments Share
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The merchants associated with an app are not publicly available. You must be logged in as the developer to see that information. I suspect this is the issue, you can check the debugging console in your browser to confirm this. Check the network calls and you should see a 401 for the accounts call.

0 Likes 0 · ·
ilde avatar image ilde David Marginian ♦♦ ·

Hello @David Marginian, I don't see a 401 response. This is what I've got (see attached)

Any ideas of what could be the cause of this issue

0 Likes 0 · ·
ilde avatar image ilde David Marginian ♦♦ ·

@David Marginian I am logged in with an account that has "Admin" rights, is that not sufficient?

0 Likes 0 · ·

As I mentioned earlier, you need to make sure you are logged in as the developer. The developer has access to the app and therefore the associated merchants.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community