question

MyLoyaltyApps avatar image
MyLoyaltyApps asked ·

How do I go about integrating an iOS app backed by a php web-database with the clover POS system?

Hello, my company is interested in integrating our iOS software (used with an iPad) with the Clover system. The app itself is linked with a website containing php code and they work together simultaneously. I created a developer account but am still confused about how to take the first steps to begin integration. Additionally, I am curious if the Clover system itself would replace the need for the iPad altogether. Thank you for your help!
App Marketsemi-integrationsClover Station
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·
It depends on what type of experience you are looking for and what the functions of the iOS app and web app are. If you want a true semi-integration where your application is used to initiate and take payments on a Clover device you will want to look into our Clover Connector SDKs. We have both an iOS SDK which will allow you to connect to and take payment on a Clover device and a Cloud SDK which will allow you to do the same from a web browser. You should contact semi-integrations@clover.com for more information/guidance.
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community