question

saiavanigadda avatar image
saiavanigadda asked saiavanigadda edited

Is it possible to establish Serial Communication between Clover(USB) and External Hardware device(Serial Port)?

Can I use available USB slots for Clover devices(Mini, Duo) and communicate with an external hardware device? I want to connect to an external hardware device(with RS232 female) responsible for printing. Is it possible to use the USB slots available in the clover devices or should they be enabled by Clover? Please let me know.

Clover Android SDKApp MarketClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered saiavanigadda edited

The device will need to be whitelisted for your app. Please contact developer-relations@devrel.clover.com

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saiavanigadda avatar image saiavanigadda commented ·
Ok thanks for the reply. I have just left a mail to the developer relations. Thank you.
1 Like 1 ·
saiavanigadda avatar image saiavanigadda commented ·

Hello @Richelle,

I have requested for whitelisting the device. It's approved. Is it also same for sandbox? Both are approved at the same time ? I am getting this problem.

1633392977241.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1633392977241.png (63.8 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community