question

morenoh149 avatar image
morenoh149 asked greg commented

Clover market data

Are there any reports we can read about what types of businesses use Clover? I'm trying to brainstorm for good app ideas and its a bit hard to imagine what the typical Clover business is like.

What are the sizes of these businesses, what industries are they in, what transaction volumes are they handling and what are their current needs?
App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greg avatar image greg commented ·

It would also be interesting to know how big the market share of clover devices is already. I am sure there are official studies, so no need to reveal any Clover internals.

0 Likes 0 ·
Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered
Hey, @morenoh149. Let me see what kind of information I can share with the public.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kirank avatar image
kirank answered
hi @Frank Faustino

It would be great to know the % breakdown of merchants by device. This gives us a way to target our testing during development. Can you please share that info as well?
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community