question

mohit-kanada avatar image
mohit-kanada asked Frank Faustino Deactivated commented

Can not able to submit app for approval

I have added all required details along with app name, description, screen shots, etc. Still at time of submission it gives error that you need to set all required details.

Strange behaviour I notice is that when I am land on app market Details page for application by default it displays all details as blank and when I try to set details on any field just loading dialog is running nothing happen after long time. Once I select English (Canada) then I can see all details which I set.

note : I can only see English (Canada) option on top. There is no other option visible. Also I have just set price for USA only.
App Market
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Frank Faustino avatar image Frank Faustino ♦♦ commented ·
Hi, Mohit. In order to help you troubleshoot this issue, can you please provide the app name and the environment (production or sandbox)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·
Enable your app to be available in US Country, then add the US Pricing/Details.

Stick with your development country, I once had this issue when simply observing other Countries & it created a very painful bug when switching dashboards.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered

The Gift Card app is currently set up for Canada locale. You'll have to recreate the app and set it up for US if its intended market is for the US.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community