question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked sujith commented

How the android app's owner bank Account is sync with Clover station?

Hi, I am developing one android application for clover station I want to know how the bank account is synchronised with the Clover Station.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered sujith commented

I'm not exactly clear what you are asking. I assume you are asking about the merchant's bank account? It's actually quite complex. Each Clover device is provisioned to a specific Clover merchant account which in turn is associated to a specific account at First Data which I presume connects to their bank account possibly through some other intermediary system. The merchant works with one of many possible merchant service providers which may or may not be a bank to establish their First Data and Clover account and link it to their bank account.

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? Clover applications have no access to any information about a merchant's bank account.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

I got the answer I need to purchase a merchant from merchant providers right? If I have a developer account and I created My Merchants for My Clover device application how can I make them as my actual merchant with their Merchant account linked with their bank account

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

I am still not sure what your goal is. You want to take real money payments on your Clover device? If you have a devkit Clover device you cannot do this. You will need to get in touch with a merchant services provider, see https://www.clover.com/buy

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community