question

eatcube avatar image
eatcube asked zgreathouse Deactivated answered

Pending App Approval from a while - eatcube

Hi , Usually how long does it to take to get app approval. Literally, I am writing daily an email from last 10 days requesting to re-test the app. We have spent numerous hours on this app and have a number of restaurants waiting in queue for this app. I don't want to lose this opportunity. We made sure everything is working as per clover app marketplace guidelines. Can anyone here ..help me out by throwing some light on the approval process? FYI. Clover got back to us with some recommendations and we addressed them.
Clover Android SDKApp Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eatcube avatar image
eatcube answered eatcube commented
Anyone from clover look at my app and update if there is something pending from our side?
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eatcube avatar image eatcube commented ·

BTW APP NAME IS eatcube

0 Likes 0 ·
andey avatar image
andey answered
I've been walking since September 24th. Has you're app been approved yet?
10 |2000

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered
Please direct app approval and any other business related questions to appmarketbusiness@clover.com. This forum is a space for developers to ask technical questions with regards to Clover App Development and Clover's Software Platform.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community