question

vinod-nodejs avatar image
vinod-nodejs asked keithryanwong Deactivated commented

How to integrate Clover Flex Cloud Connection

I need to integrated web application with clover device. I am trying to connect Clover Flex developer device using cloud connection. Can anyone help how to populate amount in sales when I click a button in my web application.
semi-integrationsClover FlexCloud Pay Display
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Please try to ask your question in a more specific manner. For example, are you asking how to send a message from a web application to your application on the Clover device? Are you asking how to send a message from your web application to cause the Clover device to start the Clover Sales app and populate an amount?

0 Likes 0 ·
vinod-nodejs avatar image vinod-nodejs commented ·
I fallowed the example codelab-remote-pay-cloud -
https://github.com/clover/codelab-remote-pay-cloud
0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong vinod-nodejs commented ·

Hi Vinod,

I'm glad to help, but I will need you to elaborate. What is the code you are using and what exactly isn't working? Are you able to connect to the Clover Flex Device at all?

0 Likes 0 ·
emnipetro avatar image emnipetro commented ·
I need to integrated web application with clover device. I am trying to connect Clover Flex developer device using cloud connection. Can anyone help how to populate amount in sales when I click a button in my web application.I conatct to my laptop support provider that is hp customer service regarding it.
0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong emnipetro commented ·

To provide more accurate and timely answers, we need more context about your semi-integration solution. Please fill out this information discovery form - https://goo.gl/forms/xIWnym9wwdZhiEYw1. Note that we will keep all your information private and will not disclose it to any other party.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community