question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked keithryanwong Deactivated commented

Sending Amount from external POS to Clover Mini using USB Display App works on developer device but not live account device

I am having an issue where I am successfully able to send the Amount Due information to a clover Mini via USB pay display when I am using a developer device. However, when I try the same thing using a Clover Mini with a live account then the amount does not send over to the Clover Mini to display.

Are there certain settings or different files I would need to get this to work on a live account device. Thanks
Clover MiniUSB Pay Display
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong commented ·

@Vishal,

What request are you sending through the connector and are you initiating the request after getting the OnDeviceReady callback (and not inside of the callback)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal keithryanwong commented ·

@keithryanwong I was sending it similar to the Auth button way from the clover example POS code. But I ended up changing it Sale button method in the same example code and it sent over. Is there a reason for this?

0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong Vishal commented ·
@Vishal,

Can you post the actual code you're using that is handling the button press and the sale request? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community