question

Al Connelly avatar image
Al Connelly asked Al Connelly answered

Clover Mini stuck in update loop

I just booted up a Clover Mini DevKit that I haven't run in a year or so and it seems to be stuck in a loop where it downloads an update, reboots, and then needs to do the update again. The device was also showing offline even though it was connected over wifi so I sideloaded the CloverUpdateCert_mini.apk but that doesn't seem to have helped.

Before I did the device reset from the sideload, it looks like it was trying to update to v01.48.0944 01.65.0004. Current build number is 1.34 01.65.004
Clover Mini
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Can you post your device's serial number? adb shell getprop | grep ro.serialno.

0 Likes 0 ·
Al Connelly avatar image Al Connelly Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

[ro.serialno]: [C030UQ53150126]

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered
This is a known issue, teams here are working on resolving this ASAP but I don't know exactly when it will be fixed, fingers crossed it is soon.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Al Connelly avatar image
Al Connelly answered
Thanks @Jacob Abrams. Is there a previous question on here about this issue? Just curious for how long this has been an issue.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community