question

mendozamt avatar image
mendozamt asked Greg answered

saleRequest.DisableRestartTransactionOnFail not working

Hello,

I'm new to Clover integrations and I'm trying to use the DisableRestartTransactionOnFail transaction setting on the sale request, but it does not seem to take effect at all. During a sale we unplug the Clover Mini from the ethernet cable so that the sale fails (and it does), but then when we connect the Clover Mini back to the cable, the sale is restarted. I'm using the Clover SDK for JavaScript integration V1.4.3, is this setting supported?

I'm still using the Clover Mini from the Dev Kit, would there be a need of some kind of update to the Clover Mini for this setting to take effect?

Thank you
Clover MiniSale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg avatar image
Greg answered

Hi @mendozamt,

I was able to disable the restartTransactionOnFail setting on my end by invoking setDisableRestartTransactionOnFail(true) on my saleRequest object. Could you describe me your saleRequest (and any methods you are invoking for transaction settings) as well as a reproduction of steps you are taking when testing the failed transaction?

Greg

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mendozamt avatar image
mendozamt answered
Hi Greg,

Yes, this is working for me now:
setDisableRestartTransactionOnFail(true)

Thank you,
mendozamt
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community