question

bandrebandre avatar image
bandrebandre asked Duane Moore answered

What API capabilities are available for Clover Go?

I'm interested in creating an external web application that

1. Pulls transaction information via API and displays them in the external web app and
  2. Creates orders on the clover device via API call (preferably with Apple Pay as the payment method)

My intuition is that 1 is possible, but that 2 is not. Am I correct?

Thank you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Duane Moore avatar image
Duane Moore answered

With respect to Clover Go, this is a custom iOS and Android application that allows a merchant to accept payments and do simple orders via the application. You are correct that #1 should work with no issues. You can pull transaction information from the Clover services regardless of whether the transactions originated from a phone via Clover Go application or from a normal Clover device such as Clover Mobile, Clover Mini or Clover Station. For #2, if I understand what you're asking, it's not currently possible to push an externally created order to the Clover Go application. You can of course push an externally created order to the Clover server, it just won't be visible or payable within the Clover Go application. Hope that helps.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community