question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked Raymond Lee Deactivated commented

Clover flex emulator has no Pay option in Register

Hi folks first of all is it possible to actually emulate the Flex device? I have an API level 22, 720x1280 emulated device that seems to work fine except I can't pay for items in the Register.

On the sandbox device, there is an order total, as well as 'Save' and 'Pay' options on the bottom of the attached screen:

I can't scroll the screen and I've tried a taller emulator but it looks like the buttons are actually not displaying. I can see on the previous screen that the inventory icons etc. match very closely so I think the resolution is correct. Any idea why I can't pay with cash?

The merchant on the emulator is a Sandbox one, with the Clover APKs freshly downloaded from here:
https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks
Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered Raymond Lee Deactivated commented
Hi @Dan,

I was able to reproduce the issue and have created a ticket for this bug. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Thanks Raymond! Keep me posted!

0 Likes 0 ·
conmulligan avatar image conmulligan commented ·

Hi Raymond, any update on this? Still appears to be an issue with the latest APKs.

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee conmulligan commented ·

Unfortunately no new updates. when this issue is fixed, it will show up on our release notes that are posted here, as well as emailed to all Clover developers. If you are not receiving these release notes and would like to sign up for them, click the sign up link at the bottom of one of the release notes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community