question

cts-derek avatar image
cts-derek asked chanel Deactivated answered

Is there any way to test on a "live" clover system before making your app "production" ?

I'm utilizing the MID and API token in a dev account, and client wants me to test some things one of their extra "live" systems. Are they able to generate a MID and API token for me to do the testing, or is everything development "sandbox" and anything that goes to a "live" clover terminal "production" ?
SandboxAPI Token
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

What do you mean by "live"? We have a sandbox and production environment, which have separate data. Can you provide details on what needs to be tested?

1 Like 1 ·
cts-derek avatar image cts-derek commented ·
I want to send orders to a working machine, to test. I'm assuming I can't send anything down to a live machine w/o making the app "production" and using OAuth, etc. as oppsoed to MID and API key (like in the dev account)
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered
If you'd like to test on a "working machine", then you'll need to purchase a Developer Kit or emulate your desired device (with limited functionality)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community