question

jolly avatar image
jolly asked jolly commented

Clover provided any flag when it comes in payment mode ?

Hi, I'm devloping Call recording application in android.This app is telecom related product that will run on the first data clover epos system. If clover customer calls for the service of product then customer name display on the screen based on phone no from clover customer database.

If customer gives detail about credit card or payment related the call recording automatically mute.

So,my question is that clover provided any flag about payment means how to check that payment mode is received from clover so i can mute my call recording.

Thanks,?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered jolly commented

You can register a BroadcastReceiver to listen for intents that are sent out when the merchant enters and exits various modes related to taking payments. If you look at com.clover.sdk.v1.Intents you will see the constants V1_PAY_BUILD_START, V1_PAY_BUILD_STOP, V1_PAY_EXECUTE_START and V1_PAY_EXECUTE_STOP. These are sent out to inform other applications what state the payment is in. You may want to register for all these and try running various applications such as Manual Transaction, Register, Sale, Refund to see when these intents are broadcast.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jolly avatar image jolly commented ·

Thanks Jacobabrams this answer is really helpfull :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community