question

devendra avatar image
devendra asked justina Deactivated answered

Bootstrap configuration in Remote Pay API

Hi Team,

We are integrating with Clover mini and provided remote pay java connector jar file. But we could not find the bootstrap configuration file being used by clover code to load the jre files.
Could you please help us to find from where the jre is being loaded here?

Thanks in advance!!
Clover Mini
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justina avatar image justina commented ·

Hi @Devendra,

May I ask about more clarification on how you are building your project? In your project, are you attempting to point to a local jar file as a dependency rather than the files hosted on Maven? I don't have a background in Java programming, so the more details you can provide will be helpful. I will work on recreating the environment/ steps you are taking.

Thanks,

Justin

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

justina avatar image
justina Deactivated answered
@Devendra

If you are attempting to manually include the jar, and not use mvn dependency management you will need to manually pull in the dependencies.

These are defined in the pom in maven central: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.clover.sdk/remote-pay-java-connector/1.4

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

-- Justin
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community