question

david06n avatar image
david06n asked chanel Deactivated commented

Clover mini devkit stops accepting test card

Hello,

The problem just started today, when trying to take a payment on my CloverMini devkit using the test card, I received this error message:

"Transaction Declined: Charge Declined Serv Not Allowed Card Cannot Be Processed on your merchant Processing Account. Ask for Another Form Of Payment. Contact Support If Your Beliebe This to Be Incorrect."

Using test card numbers provided on the following page also results in the same error https://docs.clover.com/build/simulate-transaction...

What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks!

David

DevKit
8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

grof avatar image grof commented ·
I'm also experiencing this problem, we could not test card payments for the last 8 hours.
Tried everything (associating device to a new sandbox merchant, restarting, changing various settings..) and nothing worked.

Is this a system-wide problem?
0 Likes 0 ·
ericet avatar image ericet commented ·
I have the same issue. It started since yesterday, tried different kind of payments(Debit,Credit, Credit Card with chip, manual entry, etc) but nothing work
0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong commented ·
Hello everyone,

Can you tell me the emails associated with your dev accounts so I can look into this? You can post them in a private comment if your prefer.
0 Likes 0 ·
david06n avatar image david06n commented ·
Thanks! It's working for me now.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander Grishin avatar image Alexander Grishin commented ·
We are facing the same issue... Can someone assist? Even yesterday it worked fine.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered chanel Deactivated commented
Hi @David06n! We're aware of the issue and are currently investigating.

Could you (and anyone else who is having the same problem) please post a private comment replying to this one and list each Merchant ID for the affected merchants (including if it's in Sandbox or Production)?

Thank you for your patience!

---
UPDATE 3/1: This was an issue only for Sandbox merchants, which has now been resolved. Production merchants have not been affected in any way.

Please perform a test payment for any affected merchants. If you're still facing issues, we request you to share the MID and Merchant UUID of the affected merchants.

You can find the IDs on the Merchant Dashboard:
  • The MID is at the top-right of the screen under Support.
  • The Merchant UUID is the 13-character sequence at the end of your browser window URL.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community