question

ahmedsherien avatar image
ahmedsherien asked chanel Deactivated commented

CloverAccount.getAccount returns null

I'm using Android Studio and AVD emulator in a sandbox environment, I was trying the "Create your first clover app" tutorial and I'm keeping getting null when I try to getAccount.

I've created an App on my developer account, uploaded the APK, and installed it using the test Merchant. Then I synced the device using the App Market and still gives me null when I try to getAccount.

Also I'm sure that I added the permission needed, but I've noticed that when I installed the app using App Market it didn't prompt any permissions. I don't know if that's normal or not, nor even if that's related to the issue.
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered
You'll also have to follow the instructions on how to set up an emulator for testing your Clover app.

Simply put, you'll have to grab Clover's development APKs and installed them to the virtual environment. If you have any issues during this set up, please let us know!
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Glenn Kreisel avatar image
Glenn Kreisel answered chanel Deactivated commented
Hello I'm having the same issue? How was this resolved.. I'm using Genymotion. I used the dev APKs. Or how can I make sure. Same thing no permissions are requested when my app is installed through market place sync for emulated clover station
1 comment
10 |2000

chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

Hi @glennkreisel! Please post a new question and provide as much complete information as possible. For instance, did you follow all the steps on our set up page? Which Clover device are you attempting to emulate?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community