Idea

0mg-pos avatar image
0mg-pos suggested bekean commented

Clover Station Bluetooth Connectivity

When I receive an online order, I sometimes don't know it because the system doesn't jingle (another suggested fix) and they look close to the other tickets. So, because I was forced to go Bluetooth for a delivery app, I switched all my delivery apps over to my Bluetooth printer with colored paper and Clover doesn't connect to Bluetooth for me to print my Expo tickets there instead. Quite frustrating because it would be nice to be able to streamline my online and delivery orders, so the Expo tickets don't get lost in the shuffle.

OrdersPrintClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

5 Comments

·
dorthygregory avatar image
dorthygregory commented dorthygregory edited

Hello,

I understand your frustration with the lack of Bluetooth connectivity for printing Expo tickets on your Clover Station. Currently, Clover Station does not support Bluetooth connectivity for printers, which is why you are unable to streamline your online and delivery orders in that manner. It can be inconvenient and lead to tickets getting lost in the shuffle. You may want to consider exploring alternative solutions or contacting Clover support to inquire about any potential updates or workarounds for Bluetooth connectivity in the future. TargetPayandBenefits

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ellylittle avatar image
ellylittle commented

If you’ve been looking for a good relaxing and entertaining game as much lately, just come Online Games site.

10 |2000

anniesteuber avatar image
anniesteuber commented

Hello Neighbor game combines stealth, puzzle-solving, and exploration elements, creating a thrilling and immersive experience.

10 |2000

sharonfrankklin avatar image
sharonfrankklin commented

Disposable Funky Republic vape Products bundles typically come with a fully charged battery. This means you can start vaping immediately without the need to worry about charging cables or finding power outlets.

10 |2000

bekean avatar image
bekean commented

Leave the ordinary behind and dive into the extraordinary with Infinite Craft where creativity knows no bounds.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.