Idea

glenhou avatar image
glenhou suggested sarahmillers123 commented

Show tips line on receipt as well as tablet

Before we could have tips space printed on receipts as well as on the tablet . Now this has changed and can only be either tablet or paper receipts. We have both to go customers who use the tablet to pay and dine in use paper receipts to pay with server. I do not want to force dine in customers to checkout at the tablet.

Surely other restaurants dont want this either. Please let us choose both places for tips to be entered.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

9 Comments

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated commented

This forum is for third party developers that build apps on Clover's platform. I can pass your feedback to the team, but, can you provide me with more details? Are you talking about an option that has changed? Where is that option? When did this change?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

glenhou avatar image
glenhou commented

Go to the Clover Station Setup App

Down to Tips options: tip entry locatuion option

You have two choices on tablet screen or on printed receipt.

Before you could have it on both tablet and printed receipts this change in the last month or so.

2 comments
10 |2000

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·
That'd be surprising. I looked back in the code and I don't see where that's ever been an option.
0 Likes 0 ·
vahensing avatar image vahensing Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

All problems will become more complicated if there are only answers without World's Hardest Game illustrations.

0 Likes 0 ·
emmaorabelle avatar image
emmaorabelle commented bryanvargas edited

I understand your concern regarding the tips line on receipts for both tablet and paper receipts. It can be beneficial to have the option to choose where customers can enter their tips, especially if you have both dine-in and to-go customers who prefer different payment methods.

10 |2000

winteas avatar image
winteas commented

actually as a customer duck life prefer to be paid by card.

10 |2000

9anime avatar image
9anime commented 9anime edited

Find your favourite anime series and movies at '9anime'. The best platform for all anime enthusiasts. Visit today!

https://9animes.lv/

10 |2000

saintotis12 avatar image
saintotis12 commented

Surely you are too familiar with the game Super Mario, but have you ever successfully rescued a princess? Crossing the world full of poisonous mushrooms is not easy!

10 |2000

vittacute avatar image
vittacute commented

find your favorite games at Royalpalace88. The best and most trusted site in Asia ! Visit now
Royalpalace88

10 |2000

charmaine avatar image
charmaine commented

While waiting for a potential system update or change, you could consider implementing a temporary workaround. For example, you might slope inform dine-in customers that they can choose to pay at the tablet or with their server. If they choose the latter, the server could manually input the tip into the system later.

10 |2000

sarahmillers123 avatar image
sarahmillers123 commented

I would always prefer to use tablets for tips.

brazilian butt lift

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.