Idea

zeta avatar image
zeta suggested kledo5 commented

Failed to print online order XXX placed at XX

Hello,

I'm not a developer and more like a user of Clover Station 1.0. I keep having issues when receiving Clover Online Orders in my POS. Half the time it is received, and the other half fails to print and I receive an email titled: Failed to print online order NNA68AAAFTA placed at 09/19/2021 03:41:19 PM

I am trying to make this more reliable if possible.

Thanks!

OrdersPrintCustomers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

7 Comments

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated commented David Marginian Deactivated edited

Does your order printer have paper in it? Have you checked the printer queue on the device? Any details on the failure? You would need to post your Clover merchant id in a moderator's only post if you would like us to look into this in more detail.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

myidea avatar image
myidea commented

when installing the SP742 (kitchen/order printer), ensure CAT5e cables are installed and test the integrity of such cables function and operation. Do not use CAT6 or CAT7, unless the purpose for which other devises in place directed (linked) to the same network may cause inferference (ie:EMF signals and other electronics that may cause failure or a noisy environment) toward the successful operation of Clover and its associated devices. Ensure the reuter/modem is an updated version not more than 2 years old (and even then have merchant ISP test integrity and compatability of modem/reuter)

10 |2000

donutamong avatar image
donutamong commented

Look up the Coupa PO and review the supplier's cXML invoicing configuration to remedy this mistake.

The From> and Sender> domain and identity must match the file and the Coupa happy wheels game configuration.

10 |2000

emmaorabelle avatar image
emmaorabelle commented

Check your printer settings: Make sure that your printer is turned on, connected to the internet, and has enough paper and ink/toner. Also, verify that the printer is selected as the default printer in your Clover settings.

Verify the order status: Check the order status in your Clover dashboard to see if it's marked as "processed" or "fulfilled." If not, try manually printing the order from the dashboard.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and strong enough to handle incoming online orders. You can check your internet speed using an online speed test tool. exhibit of sorrows

10 |2000

alexheimish avatar image
alexheimish commented

Frankly speaking, I've always had problems with forming texts, and even more so with printing them. However, I decided to change this situation and turned to https://www.nursingpaper.com/dnp-writing-services/. It offered the most attractive prices for the great quality, and they never miss the deadlines.

10 |2000

kentty avatar image
kentty commented

emoji are pictures or icons that stand for different thoughts, feelings, things, or ideas. In digital conversation, they are used to show a variety of emotions and thoughts. Emojis are small, bright pictures that are often used in message apps, social media sites, texts, and other online ways of talking to each other.

10 |2000

kledo5 avatar image
kledo5 commented

Drift Hunters. Show all your skills extreme driving and drifting burn rubber on the race track.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas