Idea

mmrazek avatar image
mmrazek suggested rowana commented

more detail on printed reciepts

printed order reciepts need to show the calculations, not just line totals. for example:

widget $10 qty 2 total $20

instead of the current:

widget qty 2 total $20

even though it’s quite easy to do the math on a simple price like $10, customers often ask how much they are paying per item. imagine if the customer in this example had a 33% discount, each item became $6.67 and the total was calculated accordingly.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

6 Comments

·
hild1949 avatar image
hild1949 commented

Detailed article. I appreciate the content you share bitlife. Have a nice day!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thielmikayla avatar image
thielmikayla commented thielmikayla edited

It is much appreciated that you have provided us with this helpful data. Your blog is fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

10 |2000

tonyadams avatar image
tonyadams commented

For me, A well-designed printed receipt should be simple to understand and give the consumer all the information they require. Businesses can use it as a useful tool to monitor sales, inventory, and customer behavior. io games

10 |2000

bettymaser avatar image
bettymaser commented

Widget

Qty: 2

Price per item: $10

Total: $20

Lists the per item price separately in its own line.

bad time simulator is a fan-made game developed by Joe Zeng.

10 |2000

brewenco avatar image
brewenco commented brewenco edited

The calculation is a bit confusing dumb ways to die

10 |2000

rowana avatar image
rowana commented

Is there any faster calculation, I'm too busy with pizza tower every day.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.