question

Sri Nalam avatar image
Sri Nalam asked Miguel Deactivated commented

Creating an online order using api call /v3/merchants/{mId}/orders/ just shows list of all orders and its details

On production url , when i use the api call as per documentation /v3/merchants/{mId}/orders/ to create a new empty order, i just see the details of all orders as response , is there a change in API call?
Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered Miguel Deactivated commented
It sounds like you are making a GET request for all orders. To understand how to create an order and associated line items, please refer to our documentation on Working With Orders.

Additionally, you can see details of all our REST API endpoints on our V3 API Reference.
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sri Nalam avatar image Sri Nalam commented ·

@Miguel i am making a POST call, attaching the screenshot from my postman screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-24608-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Miguel avatar image Miguel Sri Nalam commented ·

Can you provide full details of the request you are making including URL and body? I was not able to reproduce it on any of the sandbox or production merchants I tested, including the same prod merchant in question. My belief is there's something wrong in your request, but I don't have enough information at the moment.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community