question

nls02 avatar image
nls02 asked rachel Deactivated commented

I have FD40 Device, Where i can it Sampel SDK

Hello sir,

i have FD40 Device, i need know how this device work and also i need to integrate that to asp.net application. so can you please guid me where i can get it SDK (C#)
Remote Pay Windows
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered
Hi @nls02! Our C# SDK, Remote Pay Windows, is for use with Clover Mini. You can learn more about semi-integrating with Clover here.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nls02 avatar image
nls02 answered rachel Deactivated commented
Hello Thanks for gives quick replay.

i have seen one video about FD-40 device integration, i need to installation a app pin pad app and also i need to plug in FD-40 device on clover station. Vimeo video link is give below.

Link : https://vimeo.com/100292425

so my question is here
1) can we do direct payment trough FD-40 without plug in to clover stations?
2) if we can direct do payment then how i can do it, can you please provide me sample SDK.
3) i have Remote Pay Windows. is that same sdk for FD-40? i have plug in FD40 and run sample SDK but it say not connected

Please advice me how i can deal with FD-40 Device. i need to do that as soon as possible
Thank you
Suresh

1 comment
10 |2000

rachel avatar image rachel commented ·
Hi @nls02, FD-40 can be used with Clover Station as a customer-facing device, but we don't have SDKs for semi-integrating with it. You can reach out to semi-integrations@clover.com to further discuss how you might semi-integrate with Clover.
0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community